- This event has passed.
Aim for a New Heart
September 8, 2018 @ 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm| $500
If you are local to the Central/South Florida area, you may be familiar with Richard Jones and his daughter, Alicia Ramos. If not, Alicia is a single mother who is in need of a heart transplant and, while we can’t help with THAT….what we can do is help defray some of the medical expenses. And if we can do it while having a friendly shooting competition and dinner…all the better!
So, what we’ve done is create a simple “Three Event Team Shooting Competition”. We’ll provide everything including firearms AND ammo! You just provide the trigger finger. You’ll even get dinner at the awards banquet.
The three events will be:
- Timed Pistol Plate Rack – Highest number of plates hit in the shortest amount of time wins. Each shooter gets 30 rounds. 22LR Rimfire pistol and ammo provided.
- Timed Rifle Plate Rack – Highest number of plates hit in the shortest amount of time wins. Each shooter gets 30 rounds. 22LR Rimfire pistol and ammo provided.
- 5-Stand Shotgun – 40 clays per shooter.
Teams are scored based on their overall scores. Prizes TBA. Bragging rights included.
We’ll also have a Dueling Tree ($10 per participant) set up for additional fun as well as a Dunk Tank ($10) because….Florida.
- 3:30 Registration
- 4:00 – 7:00 Competition
- 7:00 Awards Dinner (dinner provided)
- If you do not have a “foursome”, but would still like to take part in this great cause, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll be glad to assist you.
- If you’d prefer to use your own firearms- no problem. However, we won’t be able to provide that ammunition in your entry free so you’ll either want to bring your own or get some from the Pro-shop when you arrive.